Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ceramic Vase Designs What Is This Type Of Ceramic Vase Called?

What is this type of ceramic vase called? - ceramic vase designs

What is called 3D drawings on pottery vessels?
What do you call when planning the most important aspect of 3D vessels. instead of painted or carved design features a little bit of Lil?


derfini said...

Probably "work relief" to. If soft, then it might be "relief" (ie, low).

Post a Comment